Former communal school for boys, built in 1912.
Two-storey building with a projecting main facade rich in institutional ornamentation: the city's coat of arms, the Republican motto, the initials "RF" and the faces of boys.
First public building financed by the nascent commune, symbol of its independence.
The oldest known representation of the city's coat of arms.
Free of charge.
All year round, daily.
- Single visit
Visites individuelles libres en permanence
- Group prestation
Visites groupes libres en permanence
- To know
Documentation RendezVous Histoire Patrimoine Déroulez le fil de lhistoire au coeur du village