Castrum of Bagarris
This Castrum had in view and could so communicate with the castle of Trigance and the castra of Eoulx, Château-Vieux, Brenon and Robion.
Between 1460 and 1471, about fifteen people settled on a nearby site which in the 16th century took the name of "Bourguet": the small town.
Like many of the neighbouring castra, the Castrum of Bagarris was destroyed in the 16th century during the religious wars, and the new village was built on the plain.
Free of charge.