Eco-wellness break in the Golden Islands
At the program of your stay :
Day 1 : Greeting at the end of the morning at the Glycines hotel***. After lunch, reception by our guide to discover the island by feet : private tour of the Fort Sainte Agathe, the mill, the olive tree varieties collections. Our therapist accompanies the visit and gives advice and tools for a better oxygenation, reflexology gestures and leads sophronic breaks. Regional flavours dinner, at the restaurant on the village square.
Day 2 : Full steam ahead for Port Cros, the gem of the Iles d’Or, a true jewel of preserved nature that we discover on foot all day long, with our guide "Esprit Parc". Picnic on the beach with packed lunch. Return at the end of the day. Pre-dinner drinks and bowls game (« pétanque ») on the village square and dinner at the restaurant.
Day 3 : Departure for the south coast of the island, barefoot mindful stroll.
Adult: from 535 € (Price of the stay per person in half-double room).
Supplement of 50 € in may, june, september and october.
- Both dinners at the restaurant
- The packed lunch on the second day
- The pre-dinner drinks and pétanque with island wines and pastis
- Round-trip tickets (two way tickets) for regular boat crossings
- The “Esprit Parc” tour guide, coordinator, day 1, 2 and 3
- The reflexologist-sophrologist day 1 and 3
- The boat to Port Cros
- Professional liability insurance.
From 01/09 to 30/06.
Not available in november.
- Guided tours
- Picnic hampers