We receive the holidaymakers in individual, families and groups, in 6 accessible cottages wholly equipped, being able to receive 5 persons, a Residence with a kitchen and a living-room around a patio receiving up to 19 persons, among whom 10 in reduced agility, a studio and 4 twin bedrooms in a detached house “Micocoulier”.
The heated internal swimming pool is open from April 1st to October 31st, outside paddling pool from June till September. Activities are offered to children and adults in period of scholastic vacation.
Direct surroundings of Bastidou encourage to have a walk in the countryside. The village of CUERS, located in 3 km, is typical with its old village to visit until the chapel and convenient for its restaurants, its stores and supermarkets, and its rural market every friday morning.
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 100 m from the site
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door >= 77 cm
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Shower with seat + adequate space to move
- Visual alarm with flash light
- Presence of pictograms and / or simplified visuals
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
- Hearing disability
- Mental disability
- Physical disability
- Visual disability
Night: from 127 €
1 week: from 885 €
Supplementary payment for pets: 8 €.
Tax not included.
- Bons CAF
- Chèques Vacances
- Credit transfer
Ouverture : Ouvert toute l'année.
- Pets welcome
- Pets supplement
- Cleaning with supplement
- Linen hire
- Play area
- Boules area
- Car park
- Swimming pool
- Heated swimming pool
- Shared swimming pool
- Table tennis
- Hike on foot
- Entertainment evenings
- Mountain biking
- Cycle sports
- Ball sports
- Various sports
- Pedestrian sports