Go Back in Time Canoeing: The Cro-Magnon Bivouac
You will spend an evening and a night in a place of great beauty that has been frequented by the first men of the Verdon.
- Circuit: from the Lake of Cadenon to the caves located in the Gorges and back.
- Duration: from the end of the afternoon from the first day to midday the next day.
- Required level: accessible to beginners
- Public: open to all. Children must be accompanied by a parent.
- Accommodation: In the caves.
- Tourist interest: Lake Cadenon, the gorges with its caves, springs and waterfalls.
- The +: an approach of prehistory in a preserved place.
- - Adult: 80 €. - from 18 y.o.: 65 €. - from 12 y.o.: 60 €. - from 6 y.o.: 50 €. - from 3 y.o.: 40 €
- The price includes:. - Rental of the boat, the buoyancy aid. - The small mattress for the night. - The evening meal (aperitif, starter, hot dish, cheese, dessert, wine and coffee or tea). - The breakfast.
- Chèques Vacances
- Rental of the boat, the buoyancy aid
- The small mattress for the night
- The evening meal (aperitif, starter, hot dish, cheese, dessert, wine and coffee or tea)
- The breakfast
In July and August
- Car park
- Open air