Nature break in Port Cros National Park
At the program of your stay :
Day 1 : Greeting at the end of the morning at the Glycines*** hotel. After lunch, reception by our guide for a first discovery of the island by feet : private tour of the Fort Sainte Agathe, the mill, the varietal collections of the botanical conservatory. Pre-dinner drinks and game of bowls « pétanque » on the village square followed by a dinner at the restaurant.
Day 2 : Ride in mountain bike (MTB) stride along the trails leading us in the heart of the forest, on the wild coast shelter for the shearwaters, and the fine sand beach lined by pine trees. At the end of the day, greeting at the vineyard for an island wines tasting, followed by a dinner at the restaurant.
Day 3 : Guided sea kayak hike, stroll on the coastline and discovery of the seabed.
Adult: from 499 € (Price of the stay per person in half-double room).
- Both dinners at the restaurant
- The packed lunch on the second day
- The pre-dinner drinks and pétanque with island wines and pastis
- 1 day mountain bike rental
- ½ day kayak rental
- Greeting and wine tasting at the vineyard
- Round-trip tickets (two way tickets) for regular boat crossings
- The “Esprit Parc” tour guide, coordinator day 1 and 2
- “B.E Kayak” guide
- Professional liability insurance.
From 01/09 to 30/06.
Non disponible en juillet et aoüt.
- Equipment loan
- Guided tours
- Picnic hampers