- Exceptional view from the dining room
- L'étoile Michelin at the restaurant of René and Jean-François BERARD
- Quality restaurant recognized by the Collège Culinaire de France.
SPECIALITY OF THE GASTRONOMIC RESTAURANT:
- Starter: the open sea oyster in velouté with foie gras, peppermint, candied lemon
- Dish: Bresse chicken stuffed under the skin of a stuffing in the bush of herbs, roasted on a spit, juices with roasted pine nuts, leg confit with foie gras, romaine ribs.
- Dessert: Collobrières chestnut in a melting crisp with Jivara chocolate and quince, fresh tangerine.
- New: Vegan menu, 100% vegetal.
SEMINARS, RECEPTIONS, CONFERENCES:
- Maximum 80 people in banquet/wedding
- Maximum 40 people in meetings/seminars
- Privatisation of the establishment
- Organization of events at the Bastide des Saveurs.
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Heavy door
Adult menu: 36 to 169 €.
Vegan menu, 100% vegetal at 56 euros per person:
First fruits of beet season
Early season tartlet (Herbs and vegetables)
Cereals, asparagus, vegetables in the spirit of a cookpot
Fregola Sarde (Fennel confit, saffron broth)
Citrus soup (blood orange, ginger orange sorbet, crunchy cashew nuts).
- American Express
- Bank/credit card
- Number of halls : 1
- Air-conditioned halls : 1
- Number of places : 70
From 03/02/2017 to 07/01/2018.
Closed on Monday.
From 03/02/2018 to 06/01/2019.
Closed on Monday.
- Tourist brochures
- Buffet meal
- Air conditioning
- Reception room
- Air conditioned restaurant
- Steam room
- Meeting room
- Baby chair
|Name||Surface (m²)||Max. capacity||Theatre like||Cocktail like||Square|
|Salle du réfectoire du Couvent||70||60||40||60||30|
Place equipped for
- Family Reception/drinks reception
- Maximum capacity : 90
- Number of rooms equipped : 3
- Michelin guide
- On-line reservation
- Circuits de France_POI
- Sale of package tours (Law 92)
- Hotel chain
- Qualité Tourisme™