Saint-Blaise parish church
Inside (the key of the church is to ask the Town Hall): paintings and objects of worship inscribed or classified in the inventory of historical monuments including a painting of "Our Lady of the Rosary" of 1668 attributed to Seyes, the four-star master hotel, a wooden statue of Our Lady of the Sorrows from the 12th century, stone cardboard statues.
A little history...
In 1677, during a pastoral visit, Bishop de Clermont Tonnerre, Bishop of Fréjus, ordered that a church be built in this place where the majority of the inhabitants had retired. The construction will be completed in 1680; in 1849 a vault collapsed on a Sunday during Mass, some faithful were wounded. In 1852, we took advantage of this unfortunate event to restore the building and enlarge it.