Discovery: Horse Ride Especially for Families
- Duration of the session: 2 hours
- Required level: none
- Children from 4 to 9 years old
- Educational interest: the discovery of the pony world for the little ones. A first approach to pony ride.
- The +: the route of the ride is largely shaded. The break for afternoon tea takes place in a very beautiful place: on the edge of one of the Verdon lakes, Lake of Artignosc.
- Accompaniment: a qualified staff to supervise the group and each pony is held in longe by a responsible adult of the child.
- Helmet provided
- Things to take away: water (1 liter per child and accompanying person), afternoon tea, a cap for the break and sunglasses ... and the Teddy bear if he also wants to take the ride ...
- Saddlebags on the ponies are available for personal things.
- Clothes: for small riders: long pants and closed shoes; for accompanying persons: closed flat shoes for walking on the hill (no sandals or flip-flops).
Important: no lollipop or chewing gum.
One price: 29 €.
The price includes:
- the activity with the ponies
- the helmet
- the qualified supervision.
In July and August, every Monday and Thursday from 3 to 5 p.m.