Daytime Visit of the Gorges on horseback and canoeing
- Duration of the session: 6 h
- The horse activity is supervised by a qualified instructor.
- Canoeing is practiced independently.
- Time spent on horseback: 2 h
- Required level: accessible to beginners.
- Public: adults and children (from 8 years old)
- Tourist interest: two visits, two visions of the Verdon. Gorges and 2 lakes.
- The +: two ways to travel, two ways to visit.
Those who ride horses in the morning, do the canoeing in the afternoon and vice versa.
This circuit is passable in very hot period. For the horseback part: passages near the water or in the woods.
- to swim at the picnic break.
- to do only the horse or the canoe.
- Meeting at 10 a.m.
- Presentation of the participants.
- Topo on the course of the day.
- Formation of groups.
Things to takeaway:
- a picnic and water.
- bath towel, sunscreen.
- 68 € per person
- The price includes: (depending on the activity). - rental of the horse with its equipment. - a pair of panniers to carry your personal belongings. - a helmet. - the supervision of the equestrian activity. - rental of the canoe. - a buoyancy aid, a paddle. - a can for your personal belongings.
- For the record: the canoe activity is practiced in autonomy.
- Chèques Vacances
- rental of the horse with its equipment
- a pair of panniers to carry your personal belongings
- a helmet
- the supervision of the equestrian activity
- rental of the canoe
- a buoyancy aid, a paddle
- a can for your personal belongings.
From April to October