Croisières des Iles
Accompanied by a qualified instructor, take your first sail, helm the catamaran while learning the basics of sailing; or simply, enjoy the peaceful moment away from the tumult of the coast.
Several stopovers will be proposed to you with on board masks and snorkels to observe the seabed, as well as two paddles (S.U.P).
Unique moments to share with family or friends on a sailing catamaran in a preserved environment.
The Plus of our cruises :
Accessible to all (family, seniors...)
Departure as close as possible to the islands
Trampoline > Trampoline
Possibility to privatize the catamaran for an à la carte cruise
Group: Contact us
Departure: port du Brusc, Six Fours.
- Mental disability
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
- Half day (9h to 12h / 13h to 16h / 16h30 to 19h30*). Adults: 45 €. Children (under 2) : 10 €. Children (under 12) : 25 €
- Full day (10am to 4pm). Adults: 80 €. Children (under 2) : 15 €. Children (Under 12): 40 €
- Privatisation of the catamaran :. Half day (9h to 12h / 13h to 16h / 16h30 to 19h30*) : 315 €. Full day (10h to 16h) : 560 €
- (*Schedules vary according to the time of sunset).
- Credit transfer
From 01/02 to 31/12 between 9 am and 8 pm.
- Open air