Coastal cycle route - V65 : La Londe-les-Maures > Bormes les Mimosas
The Littoral Cycling Route Six-Fours / ST. Raphael allows to travel largely the Var coast by the coast or inland through 20 municipalities.
The section developed in the commune of La Londe-Les-Maures is divided into several sections of existing bi-directional own site and shared site.
- Departure: Saint-Nicolas, limit with the commune of Hyères / roundabout of the Post office, in existing site bidirectional on a length of 3.3 km.
- Post office roundabout / Albert Roux avenue / Georges Clémenceau avenue to the Annamese promenade in a shared site for a distance of 0.5 km.
- From the Annamese promenade to the Caroubier road in existing bi-directional site over a length of 1.2 km.
- Chemin du Caroubier shared site existing over a length of 0.65 km, this same portion is planned to become a clean site.
- From the Caroubier road to the limit of the town of Bormes-les-Mimosas, in existing bidirectional site on a length of 2.4 km.
Water point :
- 1 water point is located at the roundabout of Olympus, on Albert Roux Avenue.
All year round.
Subject to favorable weather.