Coastal bike path - V65 - detour: Gassin village in Saint-Tropez
The Six-Fours/ST Coastal Cycling Course. Raphaël (V65 of the National Plan of the Véloroutes et Voies Vertes) allows you to travel in large part on the Var coast by the coast or inland, following the route of the old railway.
Take this route and discover the diversity of the landscape, the richness of the flora and an exceptional coastal area.
It grows over time with new facilities. To date, 92 km of the 120 km are built on this course, of which 77 km is a clean site.
Be careful, between Six-Fours/ST. Raphael, some portions of the route are not yet finalized and require to take portions of the high-traffic roads. Check the status of the route by checking the map legend of the route chosen.
The section of the Coastal Cyclable Course in the municipality of Gassin is divided into several sections into a clean, shared site or existing bicycle bands and a two-way project over a length of about 9 km.
STARTING / ARRIVAL POINT
- Continue the cycle path that started from the roundabout on avenue Gourbenet and during the course you pass the municipality of Gassin to the roundabout of La Foux in a clean site existing on a length of 4.1 km then a small part in a clean site but in project to end in a cycling band on a length of 1.60 km.
- From the Roundabout de la Foux towards St Tropez following the RD98A on its own site and site shared over a length of 4 km.
- From the Roundabout de la Foux towards Cogolin is part of the site-specific course in project.
- Car park at the Maison du Tourisme Golfe de Saint-Tropez
- Recommended headset port
- Lighting and audible warning are mandatory
- Ride in file on the road
- Mark stop with red light and stop
- The cycling path of the coastline is mainly dedicated to a friendly practice. It excludes excessive speeds, each having to respect the free practice of others for the safety of all.
- Cycling trail: a site dedicated to two- or three-wheel cycles, indicates to pedestrians and drivers of other vehicles that they are not entitled to use or stop this development (except for emergency vehicles, fire fighters, police, service vehicles and on certain sections to authorized riparian and moped riparian residents). In the absence of accessible pavements or pavements, non-motorized users (pedestrians, rollers, people with reduced mobility...) must walk on the left side of the road.
- Green Lane: Clean site exclusively reserved for the use of non-motorized vehicles and pedestrians (except for emergency vehicles, firefighters, police, service vehicles and on certain sections to authorized riparian and moped riparians).
Where the competent police authority also decides to authorize the movement of the horsemen, the sign shall be supplemented by the sign "M4y" designating the horsemen.
- Shared site: a road shared between different motorized and non-motorized users.
- Village of Gassin
- Village of Saint-Tropez
- The remarkable botanical garden L'Hardy Denonain
- The beaches...
All year round.
Subject to favorable weather.
- Car park