Chapelle Saint Louis à Valaury
In Valaury, the Saint-Louis’ chapel was built in 1668 in tribute to Saint Louis on the occasion of the passing of Louis XIV in the region. Inside, we can see a portrait of the founder, Mrs. Désirée de Cauvet and three golden wooden statues.
The chapel is closed to public but accessible for European Heritage Days.
All year round, daily.