Castle of Aiguines
The 13th century fortified building was transformed into a castle at the beginning of the 17th century (1606). Then terraced gardens were developed (1732), as well as outhouses (1733). An aqueduct was built in 1752 to bring spring water.
The gypseries of one of the dining rooms and the banister of the staircase, both from the 18th century, are classified as Monument Historique. According to local tradition, the four seasons are represented in the colour and design of the roof turrets. The castle is private and cannot be visited.
- Not open to the public