Cap Plongée diving center
25 divers maximum, it is our choice in order to offer everyone a dive adapted to their level and desires.
Thanks to the richness of the underwater world of the Embiez archipelago, the majority of our dives take place in the 20-metre zone, which is richer and more secure, and the dives in this zone are also longer.
However, to satisfy experienced divers, the archipelago also offers a wide range of dives that will gradually bring you a little deeper.
The Cap plongée spirit is also about solid technical training so that each dive brings you more skills to make the most of your outings in complete safety.
We will accompany you and advise you during your visits and hope that each of your dives will always bring you a little more pleasure.
Finally Cap plongée chooses a personalized training.
Depending on your initial level, we define together the program of your level 2 or 3 training.
Located on the port of La Coudoulière at Six Fours les plages (6 km west of Toulon), our diving centre offers you a complete and modern infrastructure.
Our centre has a spacious and comfortable room located at the entrance to the port (reception, changing rooms, toilets, coffee corner, inflating station and equipment room).
The boat, an aluminium hull without propellers, is located less than 50 metres from the premises, certified 25 divers, comfortable, with a deck shower, a fridge and a cover to provide shade.
Cap Plongée is a professional structure working in partnership with the Scubapro brand, it is accredited by the main diving organizations (FFESSM, CMAS, ANMP, CEDIP) recognized at the international level.
Cap Plongée also develops the practice of diving for people with disabilities.
You want to please your friends or family, think of the right gift!
- Mental disability
- Visual disability
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 100 m from the site
- Vertical signage of parking spaces
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Internal doors with easy openings
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- Absence of steps
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building totally accessible
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Accessible for all-terrain wheelchairs (self-propelled or accompanied)
- Adapted for electric all-terrain wheelchairs
- Facilities adapted for people with mobility impairment
- Presence of pictograms and / or simplified visuals
- Relief map, tactile model or audio device description available at the reception
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
Baptème de plongée : 70 €
Plongée autonome : 38 €
Plongée encadrée : 48 €
Stage niveau 1 (5 plongées) : 380 €
Stage niveau 2 (sur la base de 10 à 12 plongées) : 58 € par plongée
Matériel : 6 €/ élément
Matériel forfait tout compris : 18 €
- Chèques Vacances
All year round.
- Car park
- Sustainable development
- Waste management