Péchés Gourmands cookie factory
If the traditional biscuit (shortbread, "navette", mantecaos, "croquants"...) is the flagship product of the brand, Péchés Gourmands also offers a whole universe combining confectionery (calissons, nougats, caramels, berlingots) and fine chocolates (coated olives, mouthfuls...) but also jams, honey, syrups...
The biscuit shop is open all year round from 9am to 12.30pm and from 2pm to 6pm.
Péchés Gourmands also offers free guided tours of its biscuit factory for groups and individuals upon reservation:
- September 1st to June 30th - every Wednesday at 10:30 am
- from July 1st to August 31st - every day at 10:30 am except Saturdays and Sundays
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Absence of protrusions > 2 cm
- Internal doors with easy openings
- Absence of steps
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
Free of charge.
- Bank/credit card
From 01/01 to 31/05
Opening hours on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday between 9 am and 12.30 pm and between 2 pm and 6 pm.
Closed Saturday and Sunday.
From 01/06 to 01/11, every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
9am- 12 / 2pm-6pm.
- Pets welcome
- Tour free of charge
- Guided tours
- Bulk sale
- Car park
- Private parking
- Product tasting
Place equipped for
- Maximum capacity : 0
- Number of rooms equipped : 1
- Bad weather alternative
- Qualité Tourisme™
- Var Accessible -physical disability
- Visiting place including company visit