Auberge of Baudinard
Chef Stéphane offers a different menu every day, consisting of an appetizer, a main course and a dessert. A varied cuisine, with the colors and flavors of the seasons that you can savor in the old barn of this 17th century post house, with incomparable decor, made of exposed stone walls and wooden beams, not to mention the imposing fireplace and the old well. During beautiful summer evenings, you can also dine on the pleasant flower terrace of the inn.
From February to the end of October :
• IN THE EVENING: The restaurant is open every evening from 7 p.m. (reservation recommended).
• IN THE MORNING: Breakfasts are also served in the dining room or on the terrace from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m.
• LUNCH TIME: The terrace is also at your disposal for lunch or in the afternoon to cool off with a glass of ice cream.
From November to the beginning of February:
The restaurant remains open from Friday evening to Sunday noon, only by reservation.
- From February to the end of October:. Adult menu: 24.50 € (in the evening). Child menu : 8 € (per child from 6 to 10 years old, free for -5 years old). Breakfast: from 4 € to 8.50 € (per person and per day, 4 € per child from 6 to 10 years old, free for -5 years old).
- From November to the beginning of February:. Adult menu: reservation only. Child menu: reservation only. Breakfast: reservation only.
- Bank/credit card
From March to the end of October, open every day.
From November to the beginning of February, open from Friday evening to Sunday noon only by reservation.
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
Place equipped for
- Family Reception/drinks reception
- Accommodation on site
- Maximum capacity : 25
- Number of rooms equipped : 0