Three buildings dating from the 17th century have been brought together to create a hotel-restaurant of character with 62 rooms, 3 meeting rooms, a spectacular bar-restaurant nestled under a glass roof attributed to the Eiffel Workshops, a green terrace on the Place de l'Equerre, a rooftop wellness area with a swimming pool and views of the harbor and Mont Faron. Private parking.
- 62 rooms, dormitories and suites, for 1 to 8 people, with views of the sea, the harbor, the old town of Toulon and Mount Faron.
- Themed decor around water and its historical link with the city of Toulon.
- Bar-Restaurant bistronomic "L'Équerre" deployed under a glass roof of the nineteenth attributed to the Ateliers Eiffel. Open 7 days a week, continuous service.
- Terraces and panoramic views.
- A rooftop wellness area with an outdoor pool, solarium, treatment room and views of the Mediterranean Sea, the old town of Toulon and Mount Faron.
- 3 meeting rooms and event spaces with terraces.
- In the immediate vicinity of Toulon's tourist, cultural and nautical centers of interest:
- In the heart of the historic district, Rue des Arts
- In front of the National Museum of the Navy
- Port of Toulon (direct access to boat-buses and shuttles to the Golden Islands) : 2 min walk
- Toulon Opera House : 5 min walk
- Toulon Art Museum : 5 min walk
- Liberté Theater : 8 min walk
- Mayol Stadium : 5 min walk
- Private and secure parking.
A new signature hotel in Lyon.
Cruise Friendly Advantage: 1 free coffee for 1 meal or key chain or other with any purchase
All year round.
Nombre de chambres classées : 62 Chambre(s)
Double room: 89 to 450 €
Breakfast: 22.50 €.
Dernière mise à jour des informations le 12/01/2022