Organized by the Provence Wine Council, AIR PROVENCE is the new professional trade show dedicated to the wines of Côtes de Provence. On April 6 and 7, it will take place in 2 wineries, one in the hinterland, the other on the coast:
- The landward hub in Les Arcs-Sur Argens (Château Font du Broc – chemin de la font du broc)
- The seaward hub in La Londe Les Maures (the new cellar of the Château Sainte-Marguerite – route de Valcros)
During these two days, the professionals present will be able to meet the winegrowers, identify new wines and their diversity, and discover our beautiful region and its terroirs.
Provisional program :
– Discovery of the 115 exhibitors spread over the two hubs,
– Free tasting of Provence wines,
– Participate to two exceptional dinners in prestigious locations,
– Participation in Masterclasses and guided tours.